Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Intresting Fact

My doctor told me that a pregnant women should eat only 300 extra calories during pregnancy, but a woman that is nursing should eat 500 extra calories during her nursing period. I thought that was very interesting, yet a dangerous fact to know without knowledge. I hope that anyone that knows this is not drinking a 500 calorie milkshake and thinking that they are doing the right thing. QUALITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN QUANTITY!!! Nutrition is so important and you will hear this from me over and over again. You can get your extra calories from healthy foods, no need to compromise your health. Eating is very important and not doing so to loose weight is not an option.  I say that, but you cannot expect to reach your goal if your eating habits are unhealthy, even if you do workout everyday. I will go more in detail as we go along about diet, but I recommend that you change your eating habits for life and not only for a short period of time.

Love, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment